Welcome to Industry DIY, a website dedicated to making woodworking and DIY project accessible to everyone. Here we develop and provide plans and printables to help you create cool furniture, decor, and other items.
If you have bought woodworking plans before, no doubt you have found some that are convoluted, not clear, or require too many fine skills to even do. I don’t know about you, but I am really tired of seeing these.
My woodworking plans have three goals in mind:
- Be easy to build
- Look high quality
- Last a long time
Most of the content will be geared towards the beginner woodworker, but more intermediate projects will be available as they are made.
Please don’t hesitate to give woodworking and DIY projects a try. Here are a few articles to get you off the ground:
- 6 Essential Woodworking Tools for Beginners
- 47 Easy Woodworking Projects
- General Woodshop Safety Rules
What you’ll find at Industry DIY
At Industry DIY you will find:
Projects – These are projects with in depth tutorials and printable PDF instructions.
Resource Library – Sign up to view all available free PDF downloads and printables
Tool Reviews – Find what tools you should buy to add to your awesome workshop
Shop – Currently contains a few products for your shop.
Woodworking 101 Section
This section contains informational articles aimed at furthering your skill set and understanding of woodworking. You can find more of these helpful articles in the latest posts section below.
- What is a Miter Saw Used For?
- The Different Types of Nail Guns
- The Different Types of Sanders
- Kreg Jig Settings Chart
- Is Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner Necessary?
- What is PVA Glue Used For?
- Pocket Holes Screws VS Regular Screws
- Why Use a Pocket Hole Jig?
- Edge Joining Boards with a Kreg Jig