Table of Contents
- The Tools I Use
- Drills and Impact Drivers
- Cordless Tools
- Hand Tools
- Shop + Workwear
- WEN 3410 Air Filtration System
- Kreg KMS8000 Precision Trak and Stops Kit
- CRAFTSMAN 16 Gallon Shop Vacuum
- Kreg KWS1000 Mobile Project Center
- Rockler Bench Cookie Plus Work Grippers
- Kreg KMA2700 Circular Saw Track with KMA2685 Circular Saw Guide
- Kreg KHI-SLIDE Drawer Slide Jig and 2 Face Clamps
- KREG KMA3200 Shelf Pin Drilling Jig
- Woodhaven 526 Medium Coping Sled
The Tools I Use
This is an overview of the tools that I am using in my woodshop. Some of the models have been updated since I bought them, and the updated version is shown here. This will be updated periodically as I buy and sell tools.
At this point I have only included my main tools, so it is not a comprehensive list yet.
Click on the icons below to skip directly to that section.
This section includes anything with a saw blade. My favorite tool in this section has to be either the miter saw or the table saw, they are both very useful.
Drills and Impact Drivers
I only own a few drills that do everything I want them too. These all use the same M12 system.
For the most part I use M12 and Ryobi 18V cordless tools. I love Ryobi’s affordability and Milwaukee’s quality.
I own too many hand tools to list here, so these are the main ones. My plan is to list everything eventually, but that will take time.
These machines are important to milling stock and creating the type of pieces I would like. They are actually fairly affordable relative to some machines.
Shop + Workwear
I work mainly out of my garage, so these are the items that help me get the job done. Like the previous sections, there is more that I plan on listing here.